Romania will be present with its national pavilion at CeBIT2014, the most important international event of exhibitions and conferences dedicated to the IT&C professionals, which takes place in Hannover, Germany, during 10th-14th March.
Within the national pavilion, under the slogan „romaniaIT – Creative Talent. Technical Excellence”, are gathered 17 companies – custom software development, applications and complex solutions development and IT&C equipment producers, looking to establish new partnerships and collaborations. Detailed profiles of these companies can be consulted here: http://www.romaniait.com/cebit2014/.
The fair offers a match-making system through which suppliers and producers can meet with potential clients to discuss new ideas and projects in an organized environment.
The Romanian delegation is composed of companies coming from the main ITC centers of Romania: Bucharest, Cluj, Iasi, Timisoara, Brasov, Sibiu and Craiova. The 17 companies present at the national pavilion romaniaIT at CeBIT 2014 are:
- Accesa – www.accesa.eu
- Agilio Soft – www.agilio.eu
- Altom Consulting – www.altom.ro
- Ambo Software – www.ambo.ro
- Aptus Software – www.aptus.ro
- BeeNear – www.beenear.com
- Codespring – www.codespring.ro
- Evozon Systems – www.evozon.com
- Green Soft –www.greensoft.ro
- High-Tech Systems Software – www.htss.ro
- IT Six Global Services – www.itsix.com
- Lasting Software – www.lastingsoftware.com
- Nexus Electronics – www.gpstracking.ro
- Pentalog Romania – www.pentalog.fr
- RomSoft – www.rms.ro
- Ropardo – www.ropardo.ro
- Stefanini Romania – www.stefanini.com
The participation of Romania with a national pavilion at CeBIT 2014 is part of the National Export Promotion Program financed from the state budget and is organized by the Ministry of Economy together with ANIS – The Employers’ Association of the Software and Services Industry in Romania.
At CeBIT 2014 there are over 4200 exhibitors from 72 countries, 34 of which with a national pavilion. Over 50% of the exhibitors are companies from outside Germany, which demonstrates the high internationalization degree of the event. For this year’s edition the organizers are expecting over 230.000 visitors, mainly professionals and decision makers from the IT&C area.