Softelligence is a leading international provider of business software services that combines powerful technological know-how with genuine customer orientation. In the last 10 years Softelligence stands out as a „provider of choice” for global top 10 players in financial services like Allianz, Aon, ING Bank or Mercedes Benz Financial, but also for the biggest players in manufacturing, retail and oil & gas sustaining companies like Honeywell, Henkel and Mol.
Operating both in CEE as well as in UK, Sweden, Austria and Germany, Softelligence is ranked by Deloitte among Top 50 fastest growing technology companies in Europe and EMEA.
Apart from software development and integrating solutions based on SAP, Oracle, Microsoft and SalesForce, Softelligence harnesses its broad expertise also by developing Softelligence EBS platform, a powerful combination of collaborative crm software, latest web & mobile technologies and business process automation, certified by more than 1.000.000 end-users across all business verticals.
Softelligence aims to identify and extend collaboration with potential new partners, building strategic business partnerships for software development, off-shore and near-shore software development and helping companies bridge the gap towards the newest technology trends.
EMEA, CEE, UK, Sweden, Austria and Germany
· Banking – ING Bank, Raiffeisen Bank, BCR, Volksbank, Piraeus Bank, BRD Societe Generale, Exim Bank, OTP Bank, Banca Carpatica, Libra Internet Bank, Unicredit Tiriac Bank, Banca Credins.
· Insurance – Allianz Insurance, Allianz Private Pensions, Euroins, Garanta Insurance, Raiffeisen Insurance Broker, BCR Insurance, Generali, Aon Insurance Broker, RCI Insurance Broker, Stein Bestasig, Lig Insurance, Uniqa.
· Financial Services – Mercedes-Benz Financials, Deutsche Leasing, Raiffeisen Leasing, Garanti Leasing, BCR Leasing, OTP Leasing, Tiriac Leasing, Agricover, Tradeville, Patria Credit, Provident, Next Capital, EOS, Ocean Credit, Impuls Leasing, NLB Leasing, NBG Leasing, My Car, Credius, EFG Leasing, RCI Leasing.
· Retail – Mol, Flanco, Eurolines , Optiplaza, Blue Air, Catena, Adevarul, CLB Libraries, Nexxon, Benevo, Rodipet, Alexandria Libraries, Publimedia.
· Distribution – Henkel, SSL International, Scholl, Durex, Ambient, Velpitar, Renania, Cris-Tim, 7 Spice, RHS, Tobimar, Daw Benta, Tornado.
· IT Outsourcing – Honeywell, DB Schenker, Ericsson, Nokia, Allianz, Raiffeisen, EOS, Aon, Ipsos, Ircat.
· IT&C – Vodafone, Orange, Romtelecom, Ericsson, Capgemini, Microsoft, Nextgen, Nero.
Others – Egis, Medicover, GSK, Fildas, Hilmi, Anima, Centrofarm.
Softelligence EBS is a software platform that enables business professionals to build enterprise applications in a fast and controlled manner. The platform empowers enterprises to lead digital transformation through instant access to models for different business verticals. Softelligence EBS consists of a powerful combination of collaborative CRM software, latest web & mobile technologies and business process automation, certified by more than 1.000.000 end-users across all business verticals.
Softelligence EBS is a platform that allows companies to develop cutting-edge business software solutions, without the need for advanced programming knowledge or skills.
The platform consists of a central core, a development environment sandbox in which users can define any business application and EBS accelerators, which take into account processes of specific key business areas.
The main features:
1. Customer: Honeywell
Roles: Technical Consultant, Team Leader, Software Developer
Technologies: C#, ASP.NET MVC, SQL Server, Sharepoint 2010-2013
2. Customer: Allianz
Roles: Consultant, Business Analyst, Software Developer
Technologies: Android, Microsoft SharePoint, Oracle 10g, Microsoft SQL ,Server, ASP.NET
3. Customer: Capgemini
Roles:Software Developer, QA
Technologies: Java EE, JBoss Application, Seam2, JavaServer Faces, Richfaces
4. Customer: EOS
Roles Involved:Architect, Business Analyst, Software Developer, QA Engineer
Technologies: Java EE 7, EJB3, JPA+Hibernate, Jboss, JSF, Rest, AngularJS
1. Custom Software Development – End to end project delivery:
\ SCRUM & Waterfall methodology
\ Model Driven Development
\ .NET & Java technologies
\ Business knowledge embedded into software
2. IT Solution Integration – Enterprise platform customization and integration:
\ Core Business
\ Business Intelligence
\ Enterprise Application Integration
3. Support & Maintenance- Dedicated support team:
\ Subscription based support services
\ KANBAN Methodology
\ Multichannel communication
\ SLA measure & tracking
4. IT Staffing -Business & Technical expertise:
\ Microsoft Technical Platforms (.NET, C#, ASP. NET MVC)
\ Microsoft Business Platforms (Dynamics, SharePoint, Power BI)
\ Java & Oracle ecosystem
5. Softelligence EBS – Integrated solutions for:
\ Sales & Marketing
\ Customer Service